Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Locations: Southern Based
Salary: Excellent Package
Holiday: 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays (25 days after 2 years)
Benefits: Company car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Discount on all Unify Brands and the opportunity for International Travel.
Closing Date 02.02.24
Start Date: ASAP
Join Unify Brand Partnerships – Your Gateway to Exciting Opportunities!
Unify Brand Partnerships stands at the forefront of the Active, Outdoor, and Lifestyle category. Renowned for our diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands, we have solidified our position as a top multi-category brand and distribution specialist in the UK. With confirmed plans to introduce new and thrilling brands, we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking for that spark of energy to take their Sales career to high levels.
Why Unify Brand Partnerships:
- Dynamic Environment: As a dynamic company, we thrive on innovation and creativity, making every day exciting and challenging.
- Top Industry Player: Join one of the top multi-category brand and distribution specialists in the UK and be part of our success story.
- National Reach: Contribute to our National reach and impact by representing renowned brands in the Active, Outdoor, and Lifestyle fashion realm.
- Passionate Team: Be part of a team where like-minded individuals take pride in their work and share a common passion for the industry.
- Growth Opportunities: Grow both personally and professionally with opportunities to work on exciting new brands in our expanding portfolio.
Job Opportunity: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – LIFESTYLE
- We are looking for an outgoing & personable Individual who is looking to develop an impressive sales career.
- Whether you are new to field sales or looking for that next exciting challenge, we’ll support and develop you in line with our regional account teams.
- You’ll be an energetic career building individual, who will be working with and supporting both new and existing customers.
- It’ll be second nature for you to meet new people daily, starting conversations and then converting those dialogues into amazing return on investment.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, motivated & driven.
- Ideally, previous experience within a lifestyle and outdoor industry role, but not essential.
- Organised – strong time management and planning skills.
- The desire to take your career, as well as the Unify portfolio, from strength to strength.
- Effective team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated planning and administrative skills.
- Passionate about fashion and the outdoors.
- Competitive mindset with a focus on winning.
The successful applicant will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, including.
- 32 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Regular company events
- Generous staff discount on our portfolio of brands
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey with Unify Brand Partnerships, where your passion meets professional growth, apply now and be part of our dynamic team!
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to the Sales manager, Andy Kay via email: Andy@Unify-bp.com
*Unify Brand Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer.*