Job Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive
- Office Based – Cwmbran, South Wales
- Salary: Depending on Experience + Potential Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounts across selected brands
- 23 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Reporting to Ecommerce Manager
- Start Date: 12th May 2023
Unify Brand Partnerships are a sport, outdoor, and lifestyle fashion agency with a diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands. We have successfully established ourselves as one of the top multi-category brand and distribution specialists in the UK & Ireland. Our brands include 2XU, Reef, Teva, Cotopaxi and many others, with exciting plans to grow our portfolio even further.
About the Role
Working within the Ecommerce team, the Digital Marketing Executive will bring a series of some of our top key brands to life through a Paid Media strategy. Based at our office in Cwmbran, you will join a rapidly expanding team where you will be responsible for assisting the Ecommerce Manager in driving online revenue using the full mix of digital channels.
Working Alongside our Ecommerce Merchandiser and Design Executives, you will assist in a variety of digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Social Media advertising, affiliates, display, email & content social marketing. You will assist in creating social media content, analysing the performance of (and creating content for) our PPC and display adverts as well as liaising with selected agencies, partners and influencers. This is an extremely varied role where you will develop a range of digital marketing skills for each of the brands.
Reporting into the Ecommerce Manager, the primary functions of this role will be working within Shopify to build traffic, build on conversions and improve AOV whilst driving a strong ROAS, this includes but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing paid media strategy for a portfolio of key brands using Google Adwords, Display, Affiliates and Meta.
- Writing engaging email content for customers using Klaviyo Marketing tools.
- Improve and monitor automated email marketing to ensure the flow of customers through each stage.
- Improving SEO to optimise website pages for organic search traffic and generate SEO optimised content.
- Working with the PPC agency to create engaging copy for paid search and social advertising campaigns.
- Plan content and communication of key launches, partner opportunities, product and collaboration launches across all digital channels.
- Daily management of Facebook and Instagram to ensure flawless day-to-day executions.
- Briefing and managing projects with external agencies. Daily copy management, including writing, reviewing, and editing copy for brand voice and alignment.
- Preparing, analysing, and distributing reports on Paid media performance as required.
- Building relationships for content with key brand influencers across brands.
- As a Digital Marketing specialist, you will have experience working in a fast-paced, commercially orientated and preferably DTC or retail environment and have experience in delivering paid media campaigns.
- You will have knowledge of Meta Business Manager.
- You will understand paid Search strategy, audience building, and work with our agencies on keyword analysis.
- You will deliver end-to-end digital campaigns, reporting on insights and analytics to the Ecommerce Manager.
- You will support the Ecommerce Manager to drive effective acquisition, conversion, and retention tactics through Digital Marketing.
- Ability to build effective relationships and present to internal & external stakeholders.
Passionate about everything digital, with a keen interest in paid advertising strategies and keeping track of new developments within the industry you will also have the following skills and experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills ensuring the understanding of brand voice and tone.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- A team player who is highly motived and a driven self-starter.
- A positive, energetic attitude and collaborative working style.
- Experience of an ecommerce environment, ideally for consumer and/or lifestyle brand.
- Great communication skills and an ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- Understand analytics and insights to improve performance.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, facebook Advertising, Shopify and other key tools for digital marketing.
- A generous salary depending on your level of experience.
- Potential performance related bonus.
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Generous staff discount on our portfolio of brands.
- Free on-site parking.
- Team building days.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about digital marketing and the results that are driven through key campaigns across all channels, please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter.