Job Vacancy: Regional Account Manager
Locations: Field based; North Midlands, North of England & Scotland
Salary: Excellent Package subject to skills & experience
Holiday: 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays (25 days after 2 years)
Benefits: Company car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Discount on all Unify Brands and the opportunity for International Travel.
Closing Date 02.02.24
Start Date: ASAP
Join Unify Brand Partnerships – Your Gateway to Exciting Opportunities!
Unify Brand Partnerships stands at the forefront of the Active, Outdoor, and Lifestyle category. Renowned for our diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands, we have solidified our position as a top multi-category brand and distribution specialist in the UK. Our esteemed brand roster includes the likes of leading footwear brand Teva, Outdoor adventure and lifestyle brand Cotopaxi, new to UK marketplace Italian brand CMP and lots more. With confirmed plans to introduce new and thrilling brands, we are looking for passionate individuals to join us.
Why Unify Brand Partnerships
- Dynamic Environment: As a dynamic company, we thrive on innovation and creativity, making every day exciting and challenging.
- Top Industry Player: Join one of the top multi-category brand and distribution specialists in the UK and be part of our success story.
- National Reach: Contribute to our National reach and impact by representing renowned brands in the Active, Outdoor, and Lifestyle fashion realm.
- Passionate Team: Be part of a team where like-minded individuals take pride in their work and share a common passion for the industry.
- Growth Opportunities: Grow both personally and professionally with opportunities to work on exciting new brands in our expanding portfolio.
Job Opportunity: REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – LIFESTYLE
- Represent and manage accounts for brands such as Teva, Cotopaxi, CMP and new additions to market for 2025.
- Develop an existing account base and explore new retail opportunities.
- Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams to maintain high service standards.
- Manage accounts receivable in line with company expectations.
- Work collaboratively with various departments, fostering a team-oriented environment.
- Attend and represent brands at regional, national, and international trade shows and events.
- Play a key role in staff training for the success of the territory.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in the Lifestyle and Outdoor industry preferred.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and a strong work ethic.
- Effective team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of market trends.
- Demonstrated planning and administrative skills.
- Passionate about fashion and the outdoors.
- Competitive mindset with a focus on winning.
The successful applicant will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, including.
- 32 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Regular company events
- Generous staff discount on our portfolio of brands
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey with Unify Brand Partnerships, where your passion meets professional growth, apply now and be part of our dynamic team!
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to the Sales manager, Andy Kay via email: Andy@Unify-bp.com
*Unify Brand Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer.*