Job Vacancy: Regional Account Manager – Active Division
- Location: Field based: North Midlands, North of England & Scotland
- Salary: A competitive basic salary with O.T.E of £40k – £45k subject to skills & experience
- Benefits: Company pension scheme, discounts across selected brands, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Closing Date: 6th April 2023
- Start Date: ASAP
Unify Brand Partnerships are an Active, Outdoor and Lifestyle fashion agency with a diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands. We have successfully established ourselves as one of the top multi-category brand and distribution specialists in the UK & Ireland. Our brand portfolio includes 2XU, Feetures, Reef, Teva, Cotopaxi, Rumpl, K-Swiss, Under Armour, Palladium, Pajar, Oscar Jacobsen etc and with exciting plans now confirmed with the introduction of exciting new brands to our portfolio.
Unify Brand Partnerships is a dynamic company and is seeking individuals who are like minded and passionate about what they do and take pride in their work. We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to represent 2XU and Feetures alongside two new run/trail brands that we are adding to our UK portfolio.
- Manage and develop the brands’ existing account base comprising of leading
independent and regional key accounts, alongside seeking and developing new retail
- Develop and manage a premium account base for the introduction of a new brand to the UK market.
- Ensure all sales targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work closely with the relevant sales and marketing teams to ensure all accounts are
serviced to the highest standard.
- Ensure all accounts receivable are kept within company expectations of payment.
- Work closely with all departments within the business – Sales Support, Marketing, Finance etc – being a team player is a key factor.
- Attend and represent the brand appropriately at all regional, national and
international trade shows and events.
- Staff training will be key to the success of the territory.
- Ideally experienced within the retail sports industry and with a proven track record of success in the Run and Outdoor categories.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Effective team worker.
- Strong understanding of markets and trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong planning and administrative skills.
- Passionate about sport, and in particular run and outdoor.
Overall, we want someone who is competitive and with a winning mentality.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive renumeration package including a
competitive basic salary, an annual bonus, company car, pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop.
How to Apply:
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to the Managing Director, Damian
Cooper via email: firstname.lastname@example.org