Job Vacancy: Regional Account Manager – Lifestyle & Outdoor Division
Location: Field Based: North Midlands, North of England & Scotland
Role: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: A competitive basic salary with O.T.E of £40k-£45k subject to skills and experience
Holiday: 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Closing Date: 6th April 2023
Start Date: ASAP
Unify Brand Partnerships are an Active, Outdoor and Lifestyle fashion agency with a diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands. We have successfully established ourselves as one of the top multi-category brand and distribution specialists in the UK & Ireland. Our brand portfolio includes 2XU, Feetures, Reef, Teva, Cotopaxi, Rumpl, K-Swiss, Under Armour, Palladium, Pajar, Oscar Jacobsen etc and with exciting plans now confirmed with the introduction of exciting new brands to our portfolio.
Unify Brand Partnerships is a dynamic company and is seeking individuals who are like minded and passionate about what they do and take pride in their work. We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to represent brands like Reef, Palladium and Pajar, alongside an amazing new brand that we’re adding to our existing Lifestyle portfolio.
- Manage and develop the brands’ existing account base comprising of leading independent and regional key accounts, alongside seeking and developing new retail opportunities.
- Develop and manage a premium account base for the introduction of a new brand to the UK market.
- Ensure all sales targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work closely with the relevant sales and marketing teams to ensure all accounts are serviced to the highest standard.
- Ensure all accounts receivable are kept within company expectations of payment.
- Work closely with all departments within the business – Sales Support, Marketing, Finance etc – being a team player is a key factor.
- Attend and represent the brand appropriately at all regional, national and international trade shows and events.
- Staff training will be key to the success of the territory.
- Ideally experienced within the Lifestyle/Outdoor/Action Sport industry and with a proven track record of success.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Effective team worker.
- Strong understanding of markets and trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong planning and administrative skills.
- Passionate about all things fashion and outdoors.
- Overall, we want someone who is competitive and with a winning mentality.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive renumeration package including a competitive basic salary, an annual bonus, company car, pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop.
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to Andy Kay (UK Sales Manager, Lifestyle Division) via email: