Job Vacancy: Regional Account Manager
- Location: Field based – North of England and Scotland
- Salary: A competitive basic salary with O.T.E of £40,000 subject to skills & experience
- Closing Date: 15th Sept 2022
- Start Date: ASAP
Unify Brand Partnerships is an active, outdoor, and lifestyle fashion agency with a diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands. We’ve successfully established ourselves as one of the top multi-Unify Brand Partnerships are an Active, Outdoor and Lifestyle fashion agency with a diverse and impressive portfolio of leading global brands. We have successfully established ourselves as one of the top multi-category brand and distribution specialists in the UK & Ireland. Our brands include 2XU, Feetures, Reef, Teva, Cotopaxi, Rumpl, Under Armour, Oscar Jacobsen, etc and with exciting plans for further introduction to the portfolio.
Unify Brand Partnerships is a dynamic company and is seeking individuals who are like minded and passionate about what they do and take pride in their work. We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to represent brands across both Active (Run and Train) and Lifestyle categories.
- Manage and develop the brands’ existing account base comprising of leading independent and regional key accounts, alongside seeking and developing new retail opportunities.
- Ensure all sales targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work closely with the relevant sales and marketing teams to ensure all accounts are serviced to the highest standard.
- Ensure all accounts receivable are kept within company expectations of payment.
- Attend and represent the brand appropriately at all regional, national and international trade shows and events.
- Staff training will be key to the success of the territory.
- Ideally experienced within the sports and Lifestyle categories and with a proven track record of success.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Effective team worker.
- Strong understanding of markets and trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong planning and administrative skills.
- Passionate about sport and fashion.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive renumeration package including a competitive basic salary, an annual bonus, company car, pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop.
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to the UK Sales Manager, Andy Kay, via email: Andy@unify-bp.com